Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Internet Only Packages - HELP

New Poster

Internet Only Packages - HELP

I called to cancel my TV/Internet/Phone bundle today because the price was getting way too high at ~$275/month. I don't ever use the phone any only rarely watch TV so I wanted to switch to an internet-only package. The rep on the phone was unable to offer me any promotions on internet-only packages despite years of on-time payments and loyal customer status. I see multiple deals available to new customers in my area. Can anyone help me access these deals or provide any suggestions? I don't want to have to move to another company or play any games, but I'm at the point where I'm considering canceling my service and waiting until I am considered a new customer again.

New Poster

Re: Internet Only Packages - HELP

I actually just went through this same ordeal.  I called and talked to someone that said I could go to an internet only plan but it would still cost me the same as we were already paying.  We were paying $150/month at the time for internet and cable.  I knew what he said was a load of bull so I pretty much just hung up on him.  The next day I went to a Xfinity Store and talked to one of the reps face to face and was able to switch to an internet only plan of 60Mbs for $49.99/month.  If you have an Xfinity store near by I would suggest going there.  It was a much better experience.