Community Forum

Internet Bill is $3 higher

Highlighted
New Poster

Internet Bill is $3 higher

Help, I only have internet thru xfinity and my bill went up $3. So how do I find the fee/tax detail online for my online billing? When I click on billing details it only gives me the total amount!

Expert

Re: Internet Bill is $3 higher

Did you have a promotion that recently expired?

Check your PDF bill from the current one or the bill before. There should be something highlighting increases. I know in my area, Internet tiers only went up by $3.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Problem Solver

@whyhigher wrote:

Help, I only have internet thru xfinity and my bill went up $3. So how do I find the fee/tax detail online for my online billing? When I click on billing details it only gives me the total amount!

When I log in to MyXfinity.com, select My Account->View Billing->View Bill Details it shows (after scrolling down) everthing, including:

Taxes, fees and other charges

$12.03

Other charges

$5.60

REGULATORY COST RECOVERY

$0.07

PUBLIC, EDUC & GOVT FEE

$5.53
Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
New Poster

Yes but for just internet apparently there are no taxes or fees listed.  I was able to finally see a pdf of my new stmt and the previous stmt. At the end of the previous stmt there was a tiny note that beginning Jan 1 there would be a $3 increase in my internet service "due to incrased business costs"

New Poster

Thanks for the info. Apparently for just internet there is just one charge and no taxes or fees listed separate. When I discovered how to find a pdf I noticed my previous bill announced an increase
New Poster

Thanks and yes when I finally figured out how to find the pdf I noticed the previous month announced the coming increase. Somebody got a raise