Community Forum

International calling

New Poster

International calling

My wife just notified me that her International Call plan has changed from 100 minutes per month at a flat rate to a charge listed as "One Time Call". She only calls Japan once per month and last months bill was more than she was paying on her 100 minute flat rate plan. Question is: did this get changed as part of the renegotiation agreement, is it based on a per minute rate, how is the new billing calculated? Her 100 minute plan was $4.95 per month and last month billing was over $6.00. Give me an explanation that will make sense to her and myself.

Official Employee

Re: International calling

Hello Bighakata1. Thank you for visiting and posting in our community. I can assist with reviewing your account service package and international calling rates, in order to determine why your calling rates changed. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: International calling

Hi Bighakata1. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!