Community Forum

Intermittent Loss of Service for three days

Regular Visitor

Intermittent Loss of Service for three days

I will be deducting $25.00 for the billing period , dated 7/13/2018, for intermittent loss of service in June of 2018. My account is <Edited>! Oh and the weekends you slow your speeds down on the internet side of things! Extremely poor service!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Intermittent Loss of Service for three days

@rhostrander wrote:

I will be deducting $25.00 for the billing period , dated 7/13/2018, for intermittent loss of service in June of 2018. My account is <Edited>! Oh and the weekends you slow your speeds down on the internet side of things! Extremely poor service!

It's probably not a good idea to do it that way.  Always pay what you see on your bill, even if a rep has told you they are giving you a refund; that refund would show up on your next bill.  Otherwise you would be subject to late fees for the unpaid balance on that bill and then you would have the hassle of calling in to get that removed.

Did you call in and report the outage and were  you told you would specifically get a $25.00 refund? or is this a number you arbitrarily picked out of the air because of the inconvenience.  If the latter, I doubt that your refund will be that high.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

I attempted to call in three times and each time was cut off, after one ring, very conveniently by Comcast or an egregious phone system that didn't work like the TV and Internet those three days!!!
Official Employee

Hi rhostrander, thank you for reaching out and I can help research your signals and see why you are losing service.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name,  and phone number). 

Thank you