Community Forum

Increase in 2018 bill

Regular Visitor

Increase in 2018 bill

Long time customer and my bill was fine until i just opened Feb's bill. Another rate increase for....... ooohhh let me guess "broadcast tv fee" and "regional sports fee"?

I find this to be unacceptable. Like taxes..these will only go up. How is Comcast going to work with me as a loyal customer who is done with rate hikes.

I'm sure comcast can drop my bill it back down to where it was. Maybe its time for me to move on and cut the cord with Comcast all together? In fact, I'm darn sure Comcast can resolve this issue in a heart beat. I like the service but not the new bill. Lets discuss this.

Official Employee

Re: Increase in 2018 bill

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.