Community Forum

Incorrect billing

Highlighted
New Poster

Incorrect billing

Hello,

When I subscribed last month, the modem I was using went dead (own device), the tech put an xfinity device until mine would be replaced. He told me the cost would be removed provided that I returned the modem within the month, which I did.

I see now that my new bill also charges me for the modem that I have returned, and the cost for the first one has not been reimbursed. The tech told me he had put a note about this in case it happens.

Please check on this

Official Employee

Re: Incorrect billing

Good after, VivienJ. Thank you for coming here for support and for posting your question. This is something we would be glad to look into for you. Depending on when the change was made, it may not reflect until the following bill comes out after the next billing cycle. Either way - we'd like to double check your account in order to make sure everything gets corrected, as expected. Please start by sending us a private message with your first and last name and we will go from there.

To send a private message, please click our name "Comcast_Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!