Community Forum

In home service visit

New Poster

In home service visit

I was charged $60 for an in home service visit due to x1 box not working.

Called and my box was reset several times, went through othertriubleshooting steps to no avail, and then it was recommended as tech come to fix it.

Tech was able to eventually fix the problem, which took replacing the box 3 times. I then received a $60 charge for the visit. I was not aware that there would be a charge, especially since the problem was obviously due to faulty equipment, and I was unable to watch tv for a week.

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: In home service visit

Hello B_tender, 

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Xfinity Forums and you definitely came to the right place for assistance. I completely understand where you are coming from as I've been in that same situation before and I know how frustrating it is. I would love to assist you further to get this charge looked at if you don't mind, can you give me the full name on your account exactly as it shows on your billing statement? Also, to whom do I have the pleasure of speaking with? 

Please send me a private message. To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!