Community Forum

I would like to change my billing address

New Poster

I would like to change my billing address


We bought a second home and I would like my xfinity bill to be sent to our new address.

How do I change my billing address?

Official Employee

Re: I would like to change my billing address

Hello, ldellicker. Thanks for reaching out to us. I can certainly assist you with updating the billing address. I was looking into the My Account app and website and it does not look like we provide an option to update it from there. I will pass along that feedback to the proper channels. Please send me a PM with your first/last name, full service address, phone number, and the address you would like the bill to go to and I'll get that take care of for you. 


To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!