Community Forum

I need to wait three days before I can't a call back for a billing question!!??

New Poster

I need to wait three days before I can't a call back for a billing question!!??

I need to wait three days before I can get a call back for a billing question!!??   I don't want to chat I want to speak with a live person regarding my bill that has gone up  $60 since May 2019!  

Official Employee

Re: I need to wait three days before I can't a call back for a billing question!!??

Hi @vallew08

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. I can understand why this would be a surprise. I would be more than happy to review your account to find the cause for the increase. If it is determined to be an invalid charge, I can help get it taken care of. As the Corporate Digital Care Team, we primarily work through private message on social media to resolve concerns. I'll be happy to give you a call if that's what you prefer, however, I should be able to get everything resolved through a private message. Would that be okay? 

If so, please send me a private message with your first and last name and I can review your account and provide an explanation in my response. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. If you happen to reply while I'm off the clock, I will reach out when I get back in the office. As of now, my working hours are Sunday's - Thursday's 2:30-11 PM MST.

Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!