Community Forum

I need to review my account for possible promotions

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I need to review my account for possible promotions

I would like to talk to someone (chat, e-mail, phone) regarding my options now that my contract is up.  Comcast has made it impossible to just talk to someone about my options.  Could I please get some information from someone?  

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: I need to review my account for possible promotions

Does anyone at Comcast want to try to help me?  @ComcastMartin?  I drove by the store yesterday but the line was around the corner.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello Hewitts4, thank you for reaching out to us here with this concern and thank you for your patience. I'd be happy to go over some new promotions with you to help you save some money on your bill. To get the ball rolling on this could you please send me a private message with your full name and street address by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Hewitts4, unfortunately I don't see a response from you here so I will need to close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you need anything else, we're happy to help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!