Community Forum

I'm currently thinking of adding Mobile and changing from month-to-month to 2 yr

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I'm currently thinking of adding Mobile and changing from month-to-month to 2 yr

I have an HD Preferred XF Bundle at $169.99.  The total bill is $230.04.  I am interested in moving to a two-year agreement to save money while adding the Mobile service.   I have the phone service.  Can I use the same number for the new cell phone?  I would get a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with the stylus in a low-use $12/mo plan.  I noticed the 200Mbps triple play bundles were being promoted at $79.99.  I thought I could fit the new service in with the bill without raising the price.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I would like to change from month-to-month to 2 yr

I've changed my mind, and decided I would like to get a reduced rate of $79.99 for a 2-year agreement for the services for which I'm currently being charged $169.99.   When I checked for deals, this offer was available.  I have since been redirected away every time I tried to revisit the offer.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: I would like to change from month-to-month to 2 yr

@Leshoro wrote:

I've changed my mind, and decided I would like to get a reduced rate of $79.99 for a 2-year agreement for the services for which I'm currently being charged $169.99.   When I checked for deals, this offer was available.  I have since been redirected away every time I tried to revisit the offer.

That sounds like a new customer rate which you probably can't get because you're an established customer.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: I would like to change from month-to-month to 2 yr

Hi Leshoro, I'd be happy to help you with making changes to your account. For further assistance could you please send me a modmail message using this link with your full name and your account number.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!