Community Forum

I have been "trying" to contact xfinity to dispute charges on my bill at no avail....

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I have been "trying" to contact xfinity to dispute charges on my bill at no avail....

I have charges to my current accout bill that are not correct, I have been trying any from of comuintication to let xfinity know that there is an error that needs to be credited.  I want to make my current payment but not at the amount currently owed. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: I have been "trying" to contact xfinity to dispute charges on my bill at no avail....

The latest bill does not reflect the bundle discount of $31.00

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: I have been "trying" to contact xfinity to dispute charges on my bill at no avail....

My bill does not reflect the $31.00 bundle discount.

Highlighted
New Poster

I noticed on my last ttwo bills I'm charged $20.99 for Starz and Showtime which I did not order or want. I do not watch much TV and wonder how this happened. My bill had always been 118.03.

Highlighted
New Poster

this site is not very user friendly.

Highlighted
New Poster

I too was charged $8.99 for a STARZ subscription.  I had already paid STARZ $4.99 for a 3 month subscription.  I've tried every possible way to contact a live xfinity agent to no avail. The "CHAT" option is worthless...automated!   I know this is a difficult time with reduced personnel, but we should be able to resolve our issues!  HELP!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

The Federal Goverment Needs To Regulate This Company .. Gas Company/ Electric Company / ATT / Verizon ect. ect.. One 5 minute Call, Problem Solved..  They know they answere to no one..

Highlighted
New Poster

Stand in Line !  Customers since 1982 with all 3 Services = TV, Phones,  Internet.  Frequently Comcast just adds $$ to Billl with NO notice by Statement on Bill, nor E-mail, not etc.  Very difficult to contact them to get explanation.  Poor Customer Service for years !  Good luck.

Highlighted
New Poster

For three straight months ,there a charge $3.99 for a demand rentals on bill that i did charge.