Community Forum

I had a curtesy month left!

Highlighted
New Poster

I had a curtesy month left!

But its telling me that I don't have myt curtesy month now and I have to pay an extra $10? 

You have been charged $10.00 for the additional data provided over your data usage plan

Highlighted
Expert

Re: I had a curtesy month left!

@ChrisWick2118 wrote:

But its telling me that I don't have myt curtesy month now and I have to pay an extra $10? 

You have been charged $10.00 for the additional data provided over your data usage plan

July 1st the courtesy month was dropped from 2 to 1.  Even if you had one month left of the two courtesy months between January 1 and June 3, it dropped off, and everything started new July 1st.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: I had a curtesy month left!

@ChrisWick2118 

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. 

There is now only one courtesy month and the monthly usage has been increased to 1.2 TB. 

Details here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/data-usage-what-is-the-terabyte-data-usage-plan

As a courtesy, I have credited your account $10. Thanks for your patience.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!