Community Forum

I called and spoke with customer care today...

Highlighted
Contributor

I called and spoke with customer care today...

...about an issue with what displays under the "my account" > "services" when I logged in to check when to expect my next bill. I am an internet only customer as of a few months ago, after being a triple play customer for 14 years. This time however, it showed both under my services and my plan that I also have "Instant TV" in addition to my "Internet". Confused, I checked billing and it correctly shows "Internet" only. I think maybe this is some kind of preview/trial of sorts, but instead of leaving it to chance I figured I should call....

...now when I call I usually ask for customer care when going through the prompts because they are responsible for customer retention, and they are stateside as well as a "buck stops here" department. I explained my situation to the rep, who checked and said my account shows only internet service. I asked her why, when I log in, does it show me with both internet and by her response(s) the best I could ascertain was that she seems to think I am incorrectly interpeting what I am seeing. I told her I can send a screen capture from the page I am viewing to show her that this is not the case. She said that would work and attempted to give me an address to the nearest xfinity store when I could take it to show them? I am like, "no no no, driving 30 miles to an xfinity store isn't an option so how about I email/text it to you?" I even offered her remote access to my PC so she could see what I am seeing. None of these seemed to interest her so I ended the call.

I tried using the SMS function on the website and couldn't get past the prompts for my specific needs so I came to the forums here. Here is a pic of what I am talking about:

Xfinity Screen Capture.jpg

Anyone here with Comcast/Xfinity that can explain this, or any other customers who are also experiencing this?

Thanks

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: I called and spoke with customer care today...

Apparently, using the photo function here did work correctly. I attached it this time instead

Xfinity 2.JPG
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

when did  you make the change to jsut  wifi only the online portal will not update real time your not the only customer that  has this issue it is delayed but your being billed correcltly hope this helps

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

and also instant tv is for prepaid wifi customers  only did or were you using th einstant tv with your prepaid wifi  service

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

hope  your issue is fixed