Community Forum

I am a long term customer but am going to cancel my service out of frustration and necessity

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I am a long term customer but am going to cancel my service out of frustration and necessity

I cannot afford my current bill and am out of contract now, called to try to get a price I could afford and agent just tried selling me essentially the same package again. 
Have been a customer for years and have triple play where I don't need the phone and scores of channels that don't watch. Also senior on limited income but Comcast doesn't care. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: I am a long term customer but am going to cancel my service out of frustration and necessity

I forgot to add that bill went from 149 to 221

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: I am a long term customer but am going to cancel my service out of frustration and necessity

I am having the exacts same problem. I have been with them since they

were Time Warner.. I cannot afford 200 a month for cable and internet.
Also live on limited budget. Lord know I have paid for the aequipment 20

times over by now.

UGGG

Highlighted
New Poster

I don't blame you. I've watched my bill; go from $76 to $85 and now $104 per month. I have internet only. That's the main reason I will not enroll in autopay. I cannot count on their inconsistency. I am being gouged. 

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Sooooo, all three of you . . .

Instead of relying on what's verbally offered or what someone tries to sell you,

check the Rate Card, (services & pricing list for existing customers), for your area. 

Then you can compare and choose what's actually available, and/or have a basis to compare any

promotional packages they might offer. n. . .After signing in to your Xfinity MyAccount , this link should access the Rate Card , 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/rate-card.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

@dj280 

Thank you

Highlighted
New Poster

Sooooooooo, you start your reply with a condescending attitude. I guess thats just your way. Xfinity should notify us of any price change. That should be done as a courtesy. As I stated before, I would never allow automatic billing, because I don't know when they are going to up the price. 

Highlighted
Expert

@CT-51 wrote:

Sooooooooo, you start your reply with a condescending attitude. I guess thats just your way. Xfinity should notify us of any price change. That should be done as a courtesy. As I stated before, I would never allow automatic billing, because I don't know when they are going to up the price. 

Helpful information about price changes and other fee increases, as well as other changes and userful information, can be found in the notes section of your bill.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!