Community Forum

Hulu charges will not stop

Highlighted
New Poster

Hulu charges will not stop

On the May 2020 bill we noticed Hulu for free.  I come from a place that they use something called negative option billing, if you do not say NO they will charge you ongoing.  I called in right away. NO, NO, NO we already have a Hulu account.  I was assured it will drop off the bill in June.

June bill, 11.99 is there.  Call in NO, NO, NO get a credit.  July bill STILL THERE, We also returned the X1 box in May and got confirmation it is returned, but still getting charged for that as well.  I cannot get through to Billing online or phone.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Hulu charges will not stop

Hello Synistics, thank you for reaching out to us here with this concern. You may want to contact Hulu to cancel your subscription and for the credit for the months you did not want service. Feel free to reach back out to me here if you need anything else. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Hulu charges will not stop

I never signed up for it.  Comcast put it on our account as a 'free month'.  My husband phones in right away and said take it off.  He was assured it would not copntinue beyond the end of May.  It continued.  I cannot cancel an account that I do not have any knowledge of, no account number, not a thing.

Comcast put it on without my permission.

We already had a HULU account through our Roku.  We do not even have the equipment that was needed to access the Comcast HULU.

Your instructions are not a solution.