Community Forum

Huge bill jump

Regular Visitor

Huge bill jump

I was surprised to see our internet price double from $40 to $80 per month, so I looked into our account and saw no explanation on the bill, no nothing, just that we're now paying double what we have been paying. I'd like to stay with Comcast for the convenience, but with AT&T actually lower than $40 for us now, and considerably less expensive if we chose to jump to 1k mbps, it just doesn't make sense to stick around. So I tried getting on a chat with Comcast to see if there was a plan we could jump to that would make sense and it's currently down. Great. Talking to anyone there on the phone is always pointless and frustrating, so is there a rep reading this who could help?

Official Employee

Re: Huge bill jump

Hello, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement, and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Huge bill jump

Shane,

I've been trying to find the private message and can't find any option on your user page. Please let me know what to do. I have the same issue and get really uncomfortable calling the customer support.

Thanks,
Cameron