Community Forum

How to get X1 Saver Double Play?

Frequent Visitor

How to get X1 Saver Double Play?

Our bill has gone up to almost $200 per months. 

Notice that current promo for X1 Saver Double Play is $79.99 base for 12 months, includes $100 Visa card too!!

If we switch to this, we would add $15 per month to get internet back to 250 speed currently have (X1 Saver DP is 150 speed) and another $19.95 a month for HD ($10 per month and$9.95 for 2nd tv box), so subtotal before tax and fees would be $114.94!

This would make our monthly bill about $130 total, a reasonable number compared to approaching $200 per month.

How do we best accomplish this?

We have been good & loyal customers for years (pay bill in full, on time each month, paperless billing etc).

Last time we checked, it costs at least 5X $ to obtain a new customer vs retaining an existing one!!!

• Increasing customer retention by 5% can increase profits from 25-95%.      
  • One customer experience agency found loyal customers are 5x as likely to repurchase, 5x as likely to forgive, 4x as likely to refer, and 7x as likely to try a new offering.
  • U.S. companies lose $136.8 billion per year due to avoidable consumer switching.
  • American Express found 33% of customers will consider switching companies after just one instance of poor customer service.

Please let us know how we can best assist Comcast/Xfinity in maintaining our relationship to the benefit of their profitability.

Thanks for your time and considertion.

Official Employee

Re: How to get X1 Saver Double Play?

Hello, jringo4u. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I know it can be frustrating when the bill is on the rise. I would like to look into this for you and see what we can do. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: How to get X1 Saver Double Play?

Hello, jringo4u. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!