Community Forum

How to Pay the Final Bill after Disconnecting

New Poster

How to Pay the Final Bill after Disconnecting

Hi, I discounted my account on Oct. 16 and returned all the devices. Then, I received an email that reminded me of payment due on Nov. 6. However, I can't see any billing or payment option in my account online. So, I have two questions about this. 1. Is the mentioned above reminder email for the final bill? 2. How can I see the information on the final bill and pay it? BTW, I permanently moved out of the US, the online payment could be the only way for me. Thanks!

Expert

Re: How to Pay the Final Bill after Disconnecting

@Xuzhou_Jiang 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi there. We can look into options for you. Are you getting an error when you try to log into your account online? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hello, I am having the same issue.  I have a bill I have made several attempts to pay online, but when I try to pay my bill the screen states "restricted access" and I cannot make the payment. I can't imagine comcast would make you call to pay the bill, when I was always able to pay online before I cancelled? Please advise.

Thank you. 

New Poster

I'm having the same issue..getting restricted access when trying to pay my final bill online. What are the options ?

New Poster

I am having the same problem restricted access