Community Forum

How long does it take for billing changes to reflect after changing plans.

Highlighted
New Poster

How long does it take for billing changes to reflect after changing plans.

It's been nearly a week since I signed up for a new service agreement for internet, and my account page is still reflects the charges for the old service agreement. What is a typical turn-around time for the changes to reflect on my account page?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: How long does it take for billing changes to reflect after changing plans.

I have the same question. I changed my plan 8 days ago. My new billing cycle started 3 days ago. But it still shows the amount due for the old plan, not the new one. 8 days seems like a really long time for it to still not show the updated information.

Official Employee

Hello X12345, this is a great question. The billing changes should appear within 48-72 hours online or via your Xfinity My Account app. If you don't see the change on either platform please reach back out to me here or you can also contact us via twitter, Facebook, or Reddit. We can take a look and see what's causing the delay. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi X12345, I don't see a response from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create a new post if you need anything further, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!