Community Forum

How long do I pay everyday pricing before offered promotional price?

Regular Visitor

How long do I pay everyday pricing before offered promotional price?

Recently removed all of my service except gig internet as i need it for work. So I'm paying the everyday price. I believe I was told before that if I stay on everyday pricing for 3 months I will be eligible for promo pricing. Is that true? I see fios is offering the same speed for the same promotional price. It seems like that may be the best way to go even with paying the early termination fee. Plus my download speed fluctuates from 300-900mbs and it's rare I see 900+ and this is after techs and supervisors have been to my home to test things.
Regular Visitor

Re: How long do I pay everyday pricing before offered promotional price?

Does comcast actually roam these forums often?
Expert

This is primarily a customer-to-customer Help & Support forum.  We do have Official Comcast Employees that read and respond to some of the posts, though.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a fellow customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks. I've probably spoken to 5 different service agents with Comcast this week and I've got different info from each. Have a chat transcript quoting me one price for what I wanted and then chat agent had me call in to make the change and was told absolutely not. It's annoying for sure.
Official Employee

Hi Sma519,  I can assist going over current promotions with you and see if there is anyway I can reduce your bill. To get started could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you