Community Forum

How do I keep internet only?

Highlighted
New Poster

How do I keep internet only?

I just tried speaking to an agent through messenger but decided to call in to expedite the process of cancelling my cable and phone. I wanted to look into keeping internet. The agent through messenger gave me a decent quote. The agent I spoke to quoted me 92.95 to keep my internet at the same speed. It’s ridiculous. I asked if there was any way to look into promotions as I do not want to have to go through the installation of a new service provider. The agent said no. Is that it? Are there no promos for existing customers that need to change their service? It doesn’t make sense. I completely understand that new promos are to bring customers in but they should also be used to keep customers. Would anyone be able to help me?
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: How do I keep internet only?

Hello Angmar6824, 

I understand how this can be frustrating to you and I would like to check your account for a better rate. Please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement. To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!