Community Forum

How do I keep internet only?

Highlighted
New Poster

How do I keep internet only?

I just tried speaking to an agent through messenger but decided to call in to expedite the process of cancelling my cable and phone. I wanted to look into keeping internet. The agent through messenger gave me a decent quote. The agent I spoke to quoted me 92.95 to keep my internet at the same speed. It’s ridiculous. I asked if there was any way to look into promotions as I do not want to have to go through the installation of a new service provider. The agent said no. Is that it? Are there no promos for existing customers that need to change their service? It doesn’t make sense. I completely understand that new promos are to bring customers in but they should also be used to keep customers. Would anyone be able to help me?
Official Employee

Re: How do I keep internet only?

Hello Angmar6824, 

I understand how this can be frustrating to you and I would like to check your account for a better rate. Please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement. To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!