Community Forum

How do I get credit for service outage

RickJ1958
New Poster

How do I get credit for service outage

Hi, we have had no service since 2/13/21 and still have no service due to the storm in my area.  How do I get credit for the total days of no service?

ComcastMarcos
Official Employee

Re: How do I get credit for service outage

Hello, @RickJ1958, thank you for reaching out on our Forum and giving me a chance to help you out. I know this weather has been hitting your area hard, so I hope you and your family are safe and warm. I have your back on this and can definitely look into our credit options. I just responded to our private message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
CatherineC1
New Poster

Hi Marcos, 

I am in a similar situation due to the inclement weather of my area. Who should I contact about a potential credit for the days I was without service? Thanks so much in advance!

ComcastRayana
Official Employee

Hi, @CatherineC1! We just needed to see your post requesting help so we can assist you. Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastRayana” and click “Send a message."

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!