Community Forum

How can we remove voice from our bill?

New Poster

How can we remove voice from our bill?

Hi! 

My roommate and I use Comcast for our television and internet service and so far it's been great. The only problem we have is that we're also enrolled in voice as well. Both of us have cell phones and have no intention of getting a landline--however I was told by an agent that removing voice would save 27.98 a month but when I called in, I was told that removing voice would actually RAISE our bill. 

We're two call center workers who pay $650 a month in rent. We don't want to pay for something we don't use. Is there a way to remove voice and lower our bill? If so, it'd really be appreciated. 

New Poster

Re: How can we remove voice from our bill?

Went through the samre thing. The triple play was cheaper than just internet and tv. At least it will be until the promotional rate ends.

Official Employee

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I went to Chat to ask about getting it removed since there has never been a landline and never will be a landline in my house. The rep told me to get a fax machine so I would at least be able to use the phone service.