Community Forum

How can I pay my bill?

Highlighted
New Poster

How can I pay my bill?

I would like to pay my bill but I cannot because my account has been blocked.  I was a customer of Comcast for three years and was billed $175.00, and after the first two, you raised my bill by $10.00.  I called to ask why and was told that the promotion had ended.  In order to get $5.00 of it back, I had to lose some channels which is fine.  But then after another year, my bill went up another $24.00.  I called and was told that I had a late fee that was assessed as of October 2019.  In Decmber 2019, I paid my bill in full, to give me a $0.00 (zero) balance.  In January, I received a bill stating that my curent charge was $209.00 and that was because of the late fee.  I stated that if I paid the bill in full, that the late fee would have been removed.  I was told that the late fee was sent out a month in advance and did not get placed on the bill.  If I paid the bill online in January, whatever bill I had (current or late) would have been reflected in the payment.  I have now switched to another cable and internet provider and would just like to know how I can view and pay my final bill after turning in my equipment a month ago, for which I have the reciept.