Community Forum

Houston WiFi & hotspot&TV outage

Shuyuan
New Poster

Houston WiFi & hotspot&TV outage

HI! My Interenet (including TV service and Wi-Fi, as well as the Xfinity hotspot near my place) has been lost since Feb 16th, and now it still doesn't come back. My power is good during all the time. I was able to apply the credit online for Feb 16 and Feb 17, but can not apply for Feb 18 and today(the link has gone).  I'm wondering can I get the credit for the period of no internet service from 2/18 - present time?

ComcastJosephB
Official Employee

Re: Houston WiFi & hotspot&TV outage

Hello, @Shuyuan, thanks for bearing with us and for updating us on the situation. Let me take a closer look at your account and service in your area to see if there is a declared service interruption. The only time we can't apply a credit is when our network is working as expected and a power issue is affecting your home. Please send a private message with your name and service address so I can help. If you have never sent us a PM this link can come in handy. The "Private Messenger" section at the bottom is a good reference. https://comca.st/3bl8xbD

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!