Community Forum

Horrifying experience

New Poster

Horrifying experience

I have been a customer for several years, and when my contract expired and my bill periodically kept getting higher and higher. I have recieved many marketing flyers in the mail IN MY NAME informing me of promotions your company has been offering, however those promotions DO NOT apply to me because I am not a "new customer". I have called over 5 times spending more that 4 hours in the past month, being placed on hold, transferred, and hung up on.. FOR A VARY SIMPLE solution and not ONE represntative has been willing to help or satisfy my wishes. COMCAST HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE DELT WITH IN MY LIFETIME. I myself work for a call center and I work with the customers needs because my company values them as a customer... Your company has really fallen short. I dont known what I can do?  I have been doing research with the company and upon the internet i have found that comcast quotes "We are committed to respecting our customers’ time, simplifying their experience, and making things right if we fall short." Yet I am very frustrated , and at my whits end with no solution. NOT one person cares to find my solution nor simplifying my experience. I have called many times, and offers usualy include upgrading my package for a higher amount, or lowering my package for the same price I'm paying. I've even agreed to ebill and ecopay + a contract yet not one person within the company even retention appears to want to keep the customer satisfied or keep business.. Canceling will be a big convienience and if not one person reaches out this will be the final straw. Someone please reach out and show what customer service really means to you.

Official Employee

Re: Horrifying experience

Hi @Kammik_3

Thank you for using the Xfinity Forum. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the experience you've had. We value your service and the fact that you have been a loyal customer for so long. I'd like to see how I can help make this right. Is there any way you can send me a private message with your first and last name and screenshots of the offers that you have received? I'd like to discuss the offers with you. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Horrifying experience

AGREE 100%