Community Forum

Horrible (dishonest/inept?) Customer Support/Sales

Highlighted
New Poster

Horrible (dishonest/inept?) Customer Support/Sales

Ive spoken with 2 different representatives over the last 2 days about my bill, and either they have been told to be dishonest about the billing, or they have not idea.

On both calls, after asking the same question of each agent, many, many times, I was assured that because I'm switching to internet only (no cable) that I would not be charged the Regional Sports Fees and Broadcast Fees; and yet they still appear on my new bill.

How can your customer service/sales be so inept or dishonest?

I certainly will be searching for another provider in my area. It boggles my mind!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Horrible (dishonest/inept?) Customer Support/Sales

@eshep wrote:

Ive spoken with 2 different representatives over the last 2 days about my bill, and either they have been told to be dishonest about the billing, or they have not idea.

On both calls, after asking the same question of each agent, many, many times, I was assured that because I'm switching to internet only (no cable) that I would not be charged the Regional Sports Fees and Broadcast Fees; and yet they still appear on my new bill.

How can your customer service/sales be so inept or dishonest?

I certainly will be searching for another provider in my area. It boggles my mind!

Depending on when you made the changes to your plan, you may have prorated charges for the Regional Sports Fee and the Broadcast Fee.  Those fees will mostly likely drop off within the next bill or two.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!