Community Forum

Horrible Customer Service & Pricing

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Horrible Customer Service & Pricing

Hello

So my bill increases because the agreed terms have run out.  I call to see what kind of "deal" I can get.  I tell the associate that if needed, I could remove all of the premium movie channels if it will lower my bill significantly.  She she puts me on hold and comes back with a price $10 less than what I was paying.  I figured that was ok but then I find out that it does not include any of the premuim movie channels.  She says it is the best that she can do.  I ask to speak to a manager, customer retention, or someone higher than her.  She says that she is a manager in the retention center and that is the best price.  

I call back and talk to a different and nicer person.  They tell me that some managers in the company tell their associates to tell people that they are the retention center to get "rid of the problem even if the customer leaves the services".  The extra money outweighs the loss of a customer.

I am disgusted by this practice.  I get less product and service.  I get lied to by the call center person.  Your company wants me to pay just $10 less for way less services.

I will be looking for a new provider

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Horrible Customer Service & Pricing

How weird???

I take exception to how I was treated and the price I am paying this morning and now none of my Cable equipment is working

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Update

Ralph in customer service was very nice.  Didn't fix price but was at least willing to listen

They have to send someone out to fix equipment

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

In what should be a surprising development to NO ONE, Comcast did not show today for their appointment.  It is absolutely unbelievable how poor their service is (especially when you consider the pricing)