Community Forum

High Monthly Bill

Frequent Visitor

High Monthly Bill

I am charged $130 a month for basic cable. I don't have any premium channels. Nor do I have phone/internet. Why is it so high?
New Poster

Re: High Monthly Bill

I have the same thing but with internet. It's like I own a car on it's last leg but I'm making payments if I own a Mercedes Benz. We called the one time about lowering our payments.  Customer Service Rep told us she could lower it 2 cents!!  Laughed at her and said don't insult our intellengance.  I wish I could go to Dish but my husband has heard stories about the service goes out if there is bad weather. God forbid, it would cut out on his gaming or a movie for a couple of minutes.  

Official Employee

Re: High Monthly Bill

Hi @Rosedale1 and @dmkin9ss

I can help review your accounts to see if I'm able to explain your billing or find better promotions that will help lower your monthly rate. If interested, can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.