Community Forum

Help with almost $800 in charges from Comcast to credit card. Comcast says they have no record....

New Poster

Help with almost $800 in charges from Comcast to credit card. Comcast says they have no record....

I just reviewed my credit card statement and found $536 charged by Comcast on 1/31.  I looked back to the prior statement (Jan) and found a charge on Dec 6 for $267.  My monthly bill is $29!

I contacted comcast this evening and they can find no record of those large payments charged to my credit card.  My statement shows the exact merchanit info for the $29 charges as they do for the large ones.

HELP!!

Expert

Re: Help with almost $800 in charges from Comcast to credit card. Comcast says they have no record.

wrote:

I just reviewed my credit card statement and found $536 charged by Comcast on 1/31.  I looked back to the prior statement (Jan) and found a charge on Dec 6 for $267.  My monthly bill is $29!

I contacted comcast this evening and they can find no record of those large payments charged to my credit card.  My statement shows the exact merchanit info for the $29 charges as they do for the large ones.

HELP!!

Your first place to start is with your credit card company to dispute the charges.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Re: Help with almost $800 in charges from Comcast to credit card. Comcast says they have no record.

I did that this evening.  They suggested I should contact Comcast as well.   Which was no help.

Official Employee

Hi riley1231, I will gladly assist in reviewing this further for you. Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you