Community Forum

Help with Billing

Frequent Visitor

Help with Billing

I am posting in hopes you can help with my account. For the longest time I was paying $49.99 a month for my internet. Recently my March bill jumped to over $60+.

I hope we can work on getting my bill back to $49.99 like I was paying. I have been a loyal customer for a long period of time.

Please let me know if there is anything you can do.

Official Employee

Re: Help with Billing

Hello Jophy, thank you for creating a post. I am happy to assist you with finding a better deal for your internet service. To get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Help with Billing

Hi Jophy, I am glad that we were able to get this taken care of for you. Feel free to reach back out to me if you need anything else. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!