Community Forum

Having trouble finding an answer.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Having trouble finding an answer.

Maybe someone can help me out. I'm a prepaid internet customer, and I am very satisfied with it. Now I'm thinking about getting instant TV through my Roku stick, been looking at prices and they're reasonably good good.
I just need to find out how to have both my internet service and instant TV service billed in one bill instead of having a separate bill for internet and a separate bill for the instant TV?
For example if the internet is 40.00 and the TV is 30.00 could it be pulled from my bank account as all one bill of 70.00.
Amy
Official Employee

Re: Having trouble finding an answer.

Hi there, Snugglypoo42.

I see you posted over in our internet forums, as well. I can help you with this and also look into your account questions. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

You reached the right place for help! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Having trouble finding an answer.

I wanted to reach out one more time before closing out your post. 

Did you have any other questions? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!