Community Forum

HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND

Highlighted
New Poster

HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND

I TRANSFERED MY SERVICE IN OCT.

WITH A SELF INSTALATION KIT WHICH I ALWAYS REQUEST. AFTER INSTALLING , I CONTACATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT , WAS TRANSFERED TO A TECHNICION , WHO COULDNT DETECT AND ISSSUE  AND HAD TO SCHEDULE  SOME ONE TO COME TO MY HOME..  I HAD NO SERVICE UNTIL AFTER XFINITY CAME TO MY HOME WITH HEAVY EQUIPMENT , BOOM TRUCKS TO RUN A LINE TO MY SERVICE POLL NOT MY HOME. I SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR XFINITYIES ISSUSE,.

I WAS CHARGED HOWEVER  , I SPOKE ON CHAT, TOLD TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE, WAS PROMISED ASSISTANCE AND A CALL BACK  BY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT WHICH NEVER HAPPENED. MY BILL NEVER GOT ADJUSTED , I MADE A 175. PAYMENT ALL I COULD AFFORD AT THE MOMENT THINKING MY SERVICE WOULD BE ON UNTILL I COULD CONTACT XFINITY THE NEXT DAY  AGAIN ABOUT MY ISSUE, BUT NO I WAS DISCONNECTED THE NEXT MORNING AND HAD TO OVERDRAT MY BANK TO RECONNECT MY SERVICE ,. CONTACTED A SEVRVICE AGENT  AGAIN SPOKE IN DEPTH FOR 57MINS AND 58SEC WAS ASSURED A REFUND TO CREDIT MY BILL FOR THE INSTALATIONS FEE AND THE WEEKS OF NO SERVICE UNTILL XFINTY CREW FIXED THERE FAILURE.. AFTER WAITING SEVERAL DAY MY BILL NEVER AJUSTED . I FOR A THIRD TIME CONTACTED BILLING AGAIN AND IM CURRENTLY IN CHAT FOR NOW ALMOST 2 HOURS OF MY MORNING WITH A BILLING SUPERVISOR OFFERING ME 50 CREDIT 

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND

@ALONG8377 wrote:

I TRANSFERED MY SERVICE IN OCT.

WITH A SELF INSTALATION KIT WHICH I ALWAYS REQUEST. AFTER INSTALLING , I CONTACATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT , WAS TRANSFERED TO A TECHNICION , WHO COULDNT DETECT AND ISSSUE  AND HAD TO SCHEDULE  SOME ONE TO COME TO MY HOME..  I HAD NO SERVICE UNTIL AFTER XFINITY CAME TO MY HOME WITH HEAVY EQUIPMENT , BOOM TRUCKS TO RUN A LINE TO MY SERVICE POLL NOT MY HOME. I SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR XFINITYIES ISSUSE,.

I WAS CHARGED HOWEVER  , I SPOKE ON CHAT, TOLD TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE, WAS PROMISED ASSISTANCE AND A CALL BACK  BY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT WHICH NEVER HAPPENED. MY BILL NEVER GOT ADJUSTED , I MADE A 175. PAYMENT ALL I COULD AFFORD AT THE MOMENT THINKING MY SERVICE WOULD BE ON UNTILL I COULD CONTACT XFINITY THE NEXT DAY  AGAIN ABOUT MY ISSUE, BUT NO I WAS DISCONNECTED THE NEXT MORNING AND HAD TO OVERDRAT MY BANK TO RECONNECT MY SERVICE ,. CONTACTED A SEVRVICE AGENT  AGAIN SPOKE IN DEPTH FOR 57MINS AND 58SEC WAS ASSURED A REFUND TO CREDIT MY BILL FOR THE INSTALATIONS FEE AND THE WEEKS OF NO SERVICE UNTILL XFINTY CREW FIXED THERE FAILURE.. AFTER WAITING SEVERAL DAY MY BILL NEVER AJUSTED . I FOR A THIRD TIME CONTACTED BILLING AGAIN AND IM CURRENTLY IN CHAT FOR NOW ALMOST 2 HOURS OF MY MORNING WITH A BILLING SUPERVISOR OFFERING ME 50 CREDIT 

What you describe is a simple fix, that shouldn't take more than 20 mins on the  phone with Phone Support, & i'm being generous 

So i'd suggest going to an Xfinity store to get this resolved.  

Credits for what you describe can be input to your account while you're at the store, & will then display online as Pending Credits below the Bill Summary, (usually shows up overnight, if not within hours or sometimes even right away).  Listed pending credits then get processed into the bill when the next regular billing is generated.  So ask for:

1.  One credit to offset the previous  tech visit charge,  which was resolved as an Outside Wiring issue, (outside wiring issues are no cost to customer).

2.  Second credit for the number of days w/o service, due to same outside wiring issue., which prevented connecting service after service was transfered.

. . . * number of days w/o service will depend on what your bill shows as the service period date range.