Community Forum

HD fee charge in error

New Poster

HD fee charge in error

You have billed my account for HD tv in error for April and May in the amount of $10.00. My term agreement waived the HD fee for 24 months and does not expire until June 30, 2019. Please correct these errors immediately.

<EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Posting Personal Information>

Official Employee

Re: HD fee charge in error

Hello clawshe123. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with reviewing your account charges, and the agreement details for your current offer. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

Please refrain from posting personal information in the public forums, as doing so is a violation of Xfinity Forum Guidelines, and  puts your personal information at risk.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: HD fee charge in error

Hi clawshe123. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!