Community Forum

HD Preferred XF Triple Play 2 yr contract expiring

Frequent Visitor

HD Preferred XF Triple Play 2 yr contract expiring

My contract is up next month.  I'd like to ditch the triple play and get internet and basic cable.  I have a 2 tuning adapters for the kids to get basic channels in their rooms and 2 cable cards I may get rid of.  Just streaming Amazon, Netflix and Hulu now.

I am looking for options.

Also, looking at my bill I am getting billed for both of my Cable cards.  I have called and gone to a service center before because I thought the first cable card was supposed to be free.  I am getting billed $9.90 each.

So I think I want to get rid of all this...used my own Motorola Surfboard and just get basic cable and Internet.  Is this possible anymore?

Frequent Visitor

Re: HD Preferred XF Triple Play 2 yr contract expiring

Are there any promo's for existing customers?  AT&T just started connecting on my block.  My neighbor got the Internet 1000 and WOW.  I've been a customer of Comcast forever....since it was Time Warner here in Memphis.  Are there any internet specials available?  If I wait til the end of my contract with Comcast to expire, I'll have AT&T installed.

Official Employee

Re: HD Preferred XF Triple Play 2 yr contract expiring

Hi droopie69,  thank you for being a customer with us and I can assist reviewing current promotions with you.  First, could you please verify your account by sending me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you