Community Forum

Frustration

New Poster

Frustration

My community went from being on a bulk deal arrangement to not. I just want to continue the same service I have without paying $100 more on my bill.

I currently have a triple play with digital preferred, no premium movie channels, no DVR. I have two big boxes and 3 small boxes. I rent a modem. I don't need super fast gaming wi-fi.

I have been attempting to get a resolution to this problem since mid-October before our bulk deal arrangement terminated on 11/1.  Several times I have thought everything was taken care of only to have my service completely cut off or done incorrectly (missing channels). Every customer service person has a different answer, a different price. I am beyond frustrated. Your customer service (even in retention) have no ability to work with a longstanding customer to get this right.  Even though by all accounts I am a new customer since our bulk deal is expiring and I am free to shop for my own providers now. I want to keep Comcast, it's a known entity for me, but the costs I am being given are unreasonable. 

New Poster

Re: Frustration

No answers to my requests for help, but removed for bumping???