Community Forum

Fraudulent charges on Xfinity bill

Highlighted
New Poster

Fraudulent charges on Xfinity bill

I tried to lower my bill last month because I lost my job due to covid, i was told i would be charged $400 if i canceled my security, so sadly I had to keep it and keep paying for the services I no longer needed while I faced financial hardships. I talked out all sorts of options but the representative told me my only choice was to keep the services or pay $400 on my next bill for the installation charges. I told her I would not be able to pay $400 extra to cancel and to just keep my services the same, even though I knew I didn't have the extra money for the security services. Out of spite the representative canceled my security anyway and I was faced with a $550 dollar bill, which was my rent today! I asked todays representative to please pull the call where you can hear me emphatically stating do not cancel the security because I can't afford to pay the $400 cancellation fee. I called today only to find out that Xfinity only talks to new customers to get them to join, but asks existing customers to chat online to resolve their concerns. I follow the protocol and I get online and was told the solutions team had to resolve my concerns over the phone, but when I call it says so sorry get online to resolve your concerns. I'm fighting this company that makes millions of dollars meanwhile they took my rent and I dont know how im going to feed my kids. I have screenshots and recordings and no one to talk to, to resolve my concerns, only NEW customers get phone help. I need my money refunded, I never canceled my security ( I wanted to! But was told about the charge and didn't) I truly feel because I escalated the call to her supervisor, the representative canceled my services, knowing that I had my job and would be charged the $400 for the security installation......I need help! Please someone help me!