Community Forum

Fraud Account

New Poster

Fraud Account

So after looking around I cant seem to find the number for the fraud department. I had an Xfinity Internet account, note that is the only account Ive ever had with them. So today I go to pay for my hotel room only to find out that I dont have enough money, which is strange due to the fact that I had about $550 on there. After looking at my card statement I find the charges to the mobile division of xfinity. After a call to customer service, which had no avail at reaching the fraud department, they realize that they cant pull up any account in my name past or present, for any mobile services. As to the previously mentioned fact that I've NEVER had one. Especially since I already have a phone and a Straight Talk Prepaid Plan. So here I am s*r*w*d out of ~$400 of money to go get an apartment. And honestly Im not gonna be surprised if Xfinity drags theyre feet on this as I have seen many peoples responses to Xfinity taking years to work theses cases out and giving people the run around.

Official Employee

Re: Fraud Account

Hi Vampyre8648, apologies for your experience.   Please go to www.xfinity.com/fraudclaimform to submit a claim or call the Customer Security Assurance ID Theft team at 844-335-8719 as soon as possible.

Thank you