Community Forum

For internet only, Comcast autopay is taking money twice a month and never the same amount: why?

Highlighted
New Poster

For internet only, Comcast autopay is taking money twice a month and never the same amount: why?

I am on autopay and being charged twice a month and  never the same but still always a high amount AND the amount I am charged RARELY matched my billing history.

How do I get a fixed, never changing rate and not some moving target?

What's the point of having a monthly service if it's never the same amount?

Code* - source - date - amount 

84 Comcast 03/09   90.33

84 Comcast 02/07   89.23

83 Comcast 01/27   36.32

84 Comcast 01/07   79.23

83 Comcast 12/27   64.24

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: For internet only, Comcast autopay is taking money twice a month and never the same amount: why?

Hi, chromalyn. We appreciate you posting here for support. It's interesting hearing about what is going on with your bill. I would like to look into this for you. If you can please send me a private message with your first and last name, we will go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I look forward to working with you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!