Community Forum

Fee charged

New Poster

Fee charged

I’m tired of your service, internet always fading in and out and the cable service is the worst. I will be canceling service this week. I was charged a $25 returned check charge and tried to have it corrected by one of your overseas phone rooms that was unsuccessful. The problem started when I tried to set up a monthly payment in your user unfriendly system and it processed the payment as same day. I called your useless customer service line and they stated nothing could be done and suggested I place a stop payment with my bank. He never mentioned I would be charged a returned check fee, it was bad enough my bank charged me on of which they were happy to reverse. I called your customer service line and of course got some phone room overseas and had to deal with someone who doesn’t under how American business customer service runs and just read from a rule book. It’s unfortunate that I am held as a hostage with my cable services because your bad service is the only one I can get. I want the fee refunded and it will cost you a customer of a lousy $25, is that your commitment to your customers and the loyalty you want to strive for?
Official Employee

Re: Fee charged

Hello, Donewithu. I can double check into your bill. I want to help improve your experience. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!