Community Forum

Extra Charges on my bill.

New Poster

Extra Charges on my bill.

Hello. 

I've recently changed my services from Triple play to Internet Only on Friday 2/7/2020. I just viewed my new bill and I'm still being charged for Triple Play services from 2/12/2020 to the beginning of March. 

Will there be any changes to my account to reflect the current services I have now before I'm forced to pay for services that I no longer have access to in the new billing period?

Expert

Re: Extra Charges on my bill.

@DHAS310 wrote:

Hello. 

I've recently changed my services from Triple play to Internet Only on Friday 2/7/2020. I just viewed my new bill and I'm still being charged for Triple Play services from 2/12/2020 to the beginning of March. 

Will there be any changes to my account to reflect the current services I have now before I'm forced to pay for services that I no longer have access to in the new billing period?

Your new bill was generated before you made the changes to your plan [look at the date on the bill].  Pay the bill as you see it and you'll have prorated charges on your next bill.  It is easier to do it this way than to get late charges [on the bill you just received] and have to get them removed when your next bill comes out.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!