Community Forum

Expiring Promotional Packages

Contributor

Expiring Promotional Packages

I'm just curious to see if anyone has had any luck extending (not lowering) a promotional package (not a new customer promotion).  I've reached the end of a 2-year HD Complete package.  I called today and was informed that if I take no action, it will go up $25 per month, or I could switch into a new promotion.  However, the new promotion is still $10 more per month for 12 months (no commitment), at which point it increases to the full $25.  If I chose a 24-month commitment, then I can lock in that $10 more per month for the 24 months.  Complicating matters is my promotion timeframe doesn't line up with my billing cycle, so I'm already caught in promotional -package-purgatory for a few days.  While the $10 isn't a huge hit, that new pricing represents $45 per month more than what I could get by switching (for comparable equipment).  That's more than $1,000 over the course of a 24-month agreement!  Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Official Employee

Re: Expiring Promotional Packages

Hi BU_Bulldog. I can assist you with an account review to see what offers similar to yours might be available. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Contributor

Thank you for replying.  Although I am just seeing this now, I was able to resolve my question directly with the customer support team.

Official Employee

Thank you for this update, if you need any further help going forward please reach out to us, we are always here to assist. Have a great night.