Community Forum

Existing customer looking for better price to renew service

Frequent Visitor

Existing customer looking for better price to renew service

Hi,

My current internet plan is going to expire in next month, I would like to find a good deal to renew the service.  

Thanks

Ji

Official Employee

Re: Existing customer looking for better price to renew service

Hi @leesoft

Welcome back to the Forums. I'd be more than happy to help find a plan that fits your entertainment needs. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Hi, @ComcastChe 

I have PMed you my name and account number, please check.

Thanks

Ji

Official Employee

Thanks, @leesoft. Sorry for the delay. I had a few other customers messages I had to reply to that came in before yours. I've just replied with a promo I found. Let me know what you think. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Thanks for allowing me to help review the offers @leesoft. Sorry, there weren't any plans that fit your need at this time. Just remember, when you're ready to check to see if any new offers have become available, let us know. Take care.