Community Forum

Enough is Enough

Highlighted
New Poster

Enough is Enough

I have have been a subscriber to comcast for several years. I have also seen the little tricks comcast plays by increasing my bill with no warning then asking me to change plans always with a price increase. Now with the COVI-19, you are taking advantage of is as well. There is no local service center to walk into because they are closed nor can you contact comcast by phone since it keeps sending you back to the main option which is starting all over again. Our bill just went up $21.00 with no explanation why. There are plenty of other internet options at my disposal and this week I will be looking into them. I have simply had it with this companies greed.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Enough is Enough

The same here. My bill increased from small amount to $35 this month. I'll see if they can segificantly reduce the bill or I'll end up cancelling the Xfinity Moble as well. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Enough is Enough

I agree, they just randomly add charges and then give no explanation. Also they have no way to contact them. I got booted out of a “live chat” then I couldn’t get back in. Customer service from this company really went downhill. Not satisfied.