Community Forum

Eco Bill and Auto Payment discount not showing

New Poster

Eco Bill and Auto Payment discount not showing

It seems I'm in the same boat as many others. Comcast promises a discount, but conveniently doesn't mention over the phone or in person how long it will take for said discount to kick in. 

After both chatting with someone online and speaking to a representative over the phone my bill is "unavailable" to view. I didn't get my discount. And if it isn't there on next month's bill I will be even more disappointed/frustrated than I am now. 

The person I talked to on the phone said it was written somewhere in some agreement. An agreement that I can't seem to find anywhere. If anyone finds it - let me know where it is, please. 

Expert

Re: Eco Bill and Auto Payment discount not showing

@MegGellin wrote:

It seems I'm in the same boat as many others. Comcast promises a discount, but conveniently doesn't mention over the phone or in person how long it will take for said discount to kick in. 

After both chatting with someone online and speaking to a representative over the phone my bill is "unavailable" to view. I didn't get my discount. And if it isn't there on next month's bill I will be even more disappointed/frustrated than I am now. 

The person I talked to on the phone said it was written somewhere in some agreement. An agreement that I can't seem to find anywhere. If anyone finds it - let me know where it is, please. 

The discount kicks in at around the 3rd bill or 45 days.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Eco Bill and Auto Payments

Hi, MegGellin - As Again mentioned the EcoBill/AutoPay discount applies within 45 days of the enrollment date. I can check your account, could you please private message me your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!