Community Forum

E Billing

New Poster

E Billing

Why won't Comcast correspond with my bank (Chase) to send e bills?

Official Employee

Re: E Billing

Hello rvpacer, thank you for reaching out to us here with this concern. Can you please share more about your issue? Are you having problem with the bank taking the funds out of your account at a later date? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

The problem is Comcast is not allowing me to enroll in e billing thru the banks bill pay platform. For 10 years with Wells Fargo, Comcast would send the e bill through the Wells bill pay platform. But Comcast is not doing this with Chase even though it says right on the banks bill pay screen that I can enroll in e bills for Comcast by clicking on their link. I do that and Comcast rejects the enrollment.

Official Employee

@rvpacer wrote: The problem is Comcast is not allowing me to enroll in e billing thru the banks bill pay platform. For 10 years with Wells Fargo, Comcast would send the e bill through the Wells bill pay platform. But Comcast is not doing this with Chase even though it says right on the banks bill pay screen that I can enroll in e bills for Comcast by clicking on their link. I do that and Comcast rejects the enrollment.

To clarify are you having this issue on our Comcast website or are you having this issue on the Chase Bank site? Are you trying to have your account on auto pay? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am told by Chase that a contractual agreement exists between Chase and Comcast to allow e bills to come onto the Chase bill pay platform. Comcast is not allowing me to enroll in the e billing on the Chase bill pay paltform. The bill pay systen at Chase has a ling to enroll but Comcast will not allow the enrollment.