Community Forum

Downgrading to internet only prices for long time existing customer

Regular Visitor

Downgrading to internet only prices for long time existing customer

We have been with comcast for almost 10 years now. We have  no interest in going through the hassle of switching providers, but after seeing AT&T prices for 8x the speed for a bit less than what I'm paying for currently, I feel like my deal is outdated. After looking for new offers for exising customers, there was nothing that appeals to us. We feel like being a "loyal" customer should feel beneficial, not cheated. I feel as if existing customer offers come no where near close to new customers. 

Comcast is offering download speeds up to 1000Mbps for only 89.99 while I am paying $100+ for X1 Saver. I understand it includes TV with it but only 150Mbps for download speed?? I am trying cut TV as my family almost never uses it while keeping our internet and upgrading to increasing speeds.

My family and I are trying to find a reason to stay with Comcast. Can anyone help? thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Wanting to downgrade to internet only

Hi there, minhtuyet. Thank you so much for being a long term customer. I can help by looking into available promotions. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Downgrading to internet only prices for long time existing customer

I am very happy I was able to find a new promotion for you. Thank you for being a part of our community! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!