Community Forum

Downgrade Service

New Poster

Downgrade Service

I would like to remove the X1 Home, we've used it twice in the the 2 years and I dont think its even been working for several months now. 

I was also just on the phone with a rep who couldnt even explain to me the location on the site to look for  "deals" or "promotions".  When I click on the mange/upgrade selection, it says I need to call a service rep.   I was also told there is a $50 cancellation fee even though i'm not under contract any longer...seems wierd?

Official Employee

Re: Downgrade Service

Hi Deliphas, thank you for creating a post on our forum. You can locate all deals available by signing into your account online and clicking on the "Shop/Upgrade" tab. Once you click there all deals will come up and you can tailor the package by clicking the services you want. The error message that you mentioned is a known issue that we're working on repairing as we speak, but this message should only appear when you attempt to downgrade services so you should be able to see what promotions are available without making any changes. Feel free to send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message" to continue with dropping X1 services from your account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I will keep checkin on the shop/upgrade selection, but I feel like i've definitly tried clicking that several times within the past few months and its always been like that. 

Official Employee

Deliphas wrote: I will keep checkin on the shop/upgrade selection, but I feel like i've definitly tried clicking that several times within the past few months and its always been like that. 

I replied to your PM, please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!